Hypnosis doesn’t work. Hypnosis is a parlor trick. I can’t be hypnotized.
We’ve heard it all. Unfortunately, people have a negative thought process when it comes to hypnosis, thanks, in part, to popular media. There is nothing negative about the therapy, and people benefit from it every day.
Hypnosis isn’t a trick used by magicians in tall hats and black capes. Hypnosis is a very real therapeutic tool that has been used for centuries. In just four sessions, we can put you on a path to a new, better life. Here are just some of the ways that hypnosis can help you:
• Motivation - Do you find yourself unmotivated? Is it difficult to get a project started, much less finish it? Through the power of suggestion, we can help increase your level of motivation. You’ll be able to do the things that you need to do!
• Positive Life Changes - Through hypnosis, we can help you lose weight, stop smoking, and build your self-confidence.
• Prevent Relapses - Stopping a negative habit can be difficult. We can help ensure your success after you have quit. Don’t slip back into your old habits; we can assist you in preventing relapses now and in the future.
• Attitude - Do you have a general feeling of unease? Are you more negative than positive? Let our counselors help you achieve a more positive overall attitude towards life.
• Relaxation - It’s not unusual for people to become anxious in certain situations. Perhaps you are afraid of the dentist. Maybe you are nervous at the thought of speaking in public. Let us help you relax!
Hypnosis is simply a way to help you relax deeply and open your mind. It is not a state of sleep, but a state of total relaxation. If you are wondering if hypnosis can help you, we invite you to schedule an appointment at Spiritual Unification Institute Of AWIP in San Francisco, CA today!